Friday 6 August 2010

Day 7 - Day with Nanna and Great-Nanna

Today was quite a wet and rainy day so while Mummy and Daddy were busy rehearsing I spent most of my time and Nanna nd Great-Nanna's cottage playing with my toys. I loved the big fireplace in the cottage which I used as a 'stage' for showing off my singing and dancing, which kept them both entertained - I even showed off a few moves I had learned from watching Mummy and Daddy practicing their Cachucha. I really love performing and can't wait until I am old enough to join Mummy and Daddy doing their Savoynet shows! :)

This evening I went to Grandma and Grandad's cottage to sleep the night and Mummy and Daddy went to see the G&S Opera Company perform 'The Mikado' and then went to the festival club for the pot luck Ida.

Mummy and Daddy thought that the show was very good and enjoyable, although there was not anything particularly special to distinguish it from other Mikado's that they have seen. Their friend Nick Sales was playing Nanki-Poo, and they said that was excellent in the role as always. :)

They said the pot luck Ida, with a mostly, if not entirely Savoynet main cast was great fun as the pot-lucks always are, though 'Wouldn't you know the kind of maid' was a particular highlight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment