Sunday 1 August 2010

Day 2 - Lazy day!

After my late night last night I decided to give Mummy and Daddy a lie-in today so didn't get up til 8.00!

After breakfast and a little while watching CBeebies, Mummy and Daddy took me to the play area in the Pavillion gardens for a run around and a play. I got a bit of a wet bottom going down the slide, but I didn't care! We then went for a look around town and I had a ride on a ride in the shopping centre that was good fun and for some reason I got a new toot-toot ball at the end of it, which was brilliant!! We had dinner at a little cafe before we went back to the cottage so I could have my nap.

When I woke up, I notcied that Mummy and Daddy had put up a stair gate to stop me having fun climbing the stairs! :( BOOOO!! I had my snack, then we went out to see the horses and I had a play with my new toot-toot ball, rolling it down the farm driveway and chasing after it! I also jumped in quite a few puddles, which I found great fun - though I don't think Mummywas too happy about the thought of having to do my washing!

We went to Grandma and Grandad Hall's cottage for a little while before tea, which we had back at our cottage, and then i was dropped back at Grandma and Grandad's to sleep the night while Mummy and Daddy went to the theatre to see the Pro Iolanthe and go to the Pot luck Pinafore in the festival club! I will hand over to Mummy for a review...................

Show was good, principals strong, chorus polished - though often 'marching' on the wrong foot! Umm........Pot luck great fun as always. May write more of a review later but tired and need sleep, and internet not good at the cottage so typing at the club! Bed time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment