Saturday 8 August 2009

Day 7, The savoynet meal.

While I had fun going round the shops with Grandma and Grandad (and Auntie Roxanne who arrived today,) Mummy and Daddy were rehearsing some of the act 2 Grand Duke stuff. The bit that they, (well Mummy at least) enjoyed most was doing the dance number that is near the end of the show. They said it is going to be really funny and great fun.

Tonight nobody went to the show, but instead Grandma and Grandad had a night off while Mummy and Daddy took me to the Savoynet meal. We met up outside the Opera house for the savoynet photo before going to the Kwei Lin chinese restaurant to eat. I had my own packed lunch to eat, but I still tried lots of Mummy and Daddy's food and had a great time. (Especially as I got loads of cuddles from people and got made a real fuss of!) Just after we did 'Hail Poetry' I fell asleep, which was a shame as we then went to see the Pot Luck Patience. Though then again, I am kind of glad I missed the dialogue!

Big cuddles
Robert. x

No comments:

Post a Comment