Saturday 8 August 2009

Day 6, A pig by the dustbins!

Another rehearsal day for Mummy and Daddy.

Before they had to leave Mummy took me outside to have a look around and we found Sybil the pig rooting around in the bin bags beside our cottage. I don't think the farm owner was very happy about this, but I thought it was really funny and it made me laugh when she stuck her snout right into a hole in the binbag and started pushing it around and grunting.
Mummy and Daddy's rehearsal went really well and, as I had been uch a good boy for my grandparents (we spent the day at the play area in the Pavillion gardens) I was allowed to meet up with Mummy and Daddy at their rehearsal at lunchtime. It was great as I got made a real fuss of and I even went to listen to a bit of the music rehearsal after lunch. Everyone sounded really great and I really didn't want to leave and wish I could go and see the actual show but....maybe I will be allowed to watch another bit of rehearsal one day!

This evening I spent time with Mummy playing and going to see the animals while Daddy and my Grandparents went to see Iolanthe. Daddy says that while it was a good show, he wishes he'd seen the show the adjudicator saw, as that was even better, with hardly a fault. Daddy couldn't see the queen in the audience, but they played the national anthem so she must have been there.

Sicky dribble

Robert x

No comments:

Post a Comment