Saturday 25 July 2009

1 week to go.

Well there is now only one week to go until my first trip to the G&S festival in Buxton (well, unless you count last year when I was in mummy's tummy and smuggled into Castle Adamant!) and I am getting very excited! (So's Doyday my special donkey friend! [Eeyore is Mummy's!])

Mummy has started to frantically wash all our clothes and I am trying my best not to get my clothes too dirty in the meantime but.......well, I'm only little! I have a new suitcase set of my very own and mummy has already packed a few special outfits for me. I also keep getting fed sausage rolls for some reason. Mummy and Daddy tell me that this is very important and something to do with Grand Duke and that, had I been eating solids earlier, it should really have started 6 months ago! (munch munch, I've just been handed another one because I mentioned GD, oh well they're nice!)

I'm really looking forward to meeting all the Savoynetters in Buxton as I have been told they will make a huge fuss of me (or else) and can't wait to see a bit of the rehearsals! Of course I won't be going to all of the rehearsals as this would not be fair, so I will be spending lots of time with my grandparents while Mummy and Daddy rehearse (YEY) and also while they are at the theatre in the evenings! (Although I have been told that, if I am good, I may be able to go to the festival club sometimes and even go to see some things in the Paxton and Singing from the bandstand - I'd better start learning the songs!)

Well time for me to sign off for now as Mummy says I need to be changed so we can go out! I'll update soon.

Dribbly kisses.
Robert. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment